gemiusAudience is the leading internet audience measurement service covering 36 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and North Africa. It provides detailed information about Internet media usage and socio-demographical profiles of online audiences, that is the source of knowledge and decisions for online publishers, investors, media agencies and advertisers.
gemiusAudience with its unique, hybrid methodology offers reliable data together with easy-to-use analytical application for online media planning & optimizing online advertising campaigns.
Gemius transforms your questions into the knowledge which is a basis for business decisions for media sellers, planners and buyers. Using gemiusAudience you will learn e.g.:
- Which are the most visited websites in your county?
- On which websites do men aged 15-30 years spend most of their time?
- On which websites can car owners be reached?
- During last year, how did the number of videos online change?
- Is traffic from mobile devices large enough to consider having a mobile application?
- On which day of the week people generate the biggest traffic on the internet?
- What is the pace of growth of online video segment? Should you invest in it?
- Which age groups are the most loyal visitors of finance websites in your country?
The list of countries, where Gemius is present with online audience measurement includes: Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, Turkey, Israel, Denmark, Ukraine, Belarus, the Republic of Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Estonia, Russia, Romania, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Macedonia, Belgium, Luxemburg, countries of the MENA region (UAE, KSI, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Qatar, Iraq, Kuwait, Morocco).
On some markets, Gemius works with joint-industry committees to jointly set the standard in online media planning. On other markets, gemiusAudience is developed through the building of a consensus between market players.
For more information on gemiusAudience and Gemius' philosophy toward online audience measurement, please read the documents below.Gemius Philosophy - JIC Policies & Practices
For more information contact Gemius!